Sunday, December 4, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear Roommate,
Since we will be living with each other soon I wanted to write you this letter to tell you a little about myself that way you can know a little about me when we meet. I’ll try to keep it short so I don’t bored your mind out. I was born in San Diego on February 16 1995 and have lived here my whole life. For a short time I lived in Tijuana but that’s irrelevant to the matter. I am Mexican but Spanish isn’t my primary language. I started school in kinder and stayed at Otay elementary school until I promoted to 7th grade. In 7th and 8th I went to Castle Park Middle then I went to Castle Park High were I joined the International Baccalaureate program. I also joined cross country, track and field, and soccer in school and in club. I also like video games I hope you do to.
Sincerely Cesar Felipe Lopez
Ps. Don’t ask how I got you mailing address(;

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player