Saturday, December 3, 2011

20. If you had the ability to talk to one species of animal, which animal would you choose to communicate with? Why? 


        
            If I had the ability to talk to one species of animals I would definitely choose man's best friend, the dog. Imagine always having a friend to talk to, a friend so loyal they would never leave your side. Sadly in today’s times it can be difficult to find such a friend. Yet with a dog to talk to I could talk to him about anything anytime and anywhere. My dog and I could teach each other new things we could not have known alone
Having a dog to talk to talk to would be the best. I would never have to worry about him judging me or leaving my side. My dog would always be able to cheer me up not only through his kisses on my cheek but with his words. I could just imagine my dog running around screaming out everything.
My dog could teach me things humans could never understand without the help of dogs. For example how (and what) they see, how do they view life, why they like to chase squirrels, etc. Not only could my dog teach me but I could teach him. We could amaze the world with his amazing tricks. I could teach my dog how to write, how to solve math problems (simple and complex) to baffle scientists. My dog could complete small favors for me such as getting my TV/Xbox remotes, my mail, and concealed drinks such as coke.
With the proper training my dog would become the most renowned dog in the world. I would post videos of my dog performing his tricks on my blogs not only to get out to the public his amazingness but to gain some money.
These are the reasons I would choose a dog before any other species to talk to. Every moment my dog and I spend together would be special because we would share a bond no one else in the world could have. 

Check out how awesome dogs are(;   

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player