Sunday, December 4, 2011

15. What is the most valuable contribution you could make to a college campus? Explain. 




                If you have already read my resume you can see I am an excellent student. Yes I admit balancing my academics and my extracurricular activities was difficult but in the back off my head something always kept telling me “this is for (enter college here).”  As you can see my grades and GPA can be considered as superior to others who do as much curricular activities as me. With that info you can infer not only am I a good student but one who can handle huge amounts of pressure and am ready for anything college has to throw at me. If it’s managing a club or managing a fundraiser I could help.
                As a student at (enter college here) I would want to contribute to your school in almost anyway. I could help create/support clubs that relate to my hobbies such as a soccer club or a cross country club. Even a video game club would fit under my credentials.I could also help with fundraisers if it helped the school, planning and organizing is my specialty. As you can see I could help contribute to the in many ways even if its out of my range i'm sure I could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player